I am delighted to announce details of our inaugural Chambers Diversity Summit: Mexico in association with Linklaters, Pacheco Coto and Sanchez Devanny. The event will take place on Friday, May 13th in Mexico City.
Diversity in Latin America is a dynamic and challenging area. We look forward to sharing diversity best practice between representatives from the USA, Guatemala, Mexico and the UK, and highlighting thought leadership from those who have been committed and active in this space.
This will be Chambers Diversity’s 6th diversity event in Latin America in the past 2 years. Previous events have included 4 diversity events in Brazil and one diversity event in Argentina.
- Ruby Asturias, Partner, Pacheco Coto
- Valeria Chapa, Vice President & General Counsel, Honeywell
- Mariana Eguiarte Morett, Senior Associate, Sanchez Devanny
- Sabrena Silver, Partner, Linklaters
- Dee Sekar, Editor: Corporate Counsel & Global Diversity, Chambers and Partners (Moderator)
We will be announcing the full programme shortly.