We are delighted to be having our third Women in Law seminar in New York this year. Our Exploring Women in Leadership seminar takes place at The Yale Club on Wednesday, 5th November.
The NYSBA Latin America Council has teamed up with Chambers Women in Law to host a Women in Leadership Summit on November 5th 2014 at The Yale Club of New York.
Date: Wednesday 5th November 2014
Time: 8.30am – Registration and breakfast served
9am – Seminar starts
10.30am – Interactive sessions
11am – Networking session
Venue: The Yale Club of NY, 50 Vanderbilt Avenue, New York, NY 10017
– Andrea Mattei – Group Vice President – Legal, Wyndham Worldwide Corporation
– Luisa Menezes – VP & Associate General Counsel for Latin America and Canada, PMI Global Services
– Monique Morreale – Managing Director & Associate General Counsel, MUFG Americas Legal Department
– Ruby Asturias – Partner at Pacheco Coto and Chair of the NYSBA Latin American Council
– Sandra Gonzalez – Partner at FERRERE
– Dee Sekar (Moderator) – Editor In-House and Women in Law, Chambers & Partners
The event is free to attend.
For more information: http://www.chambersandpartners.com/women-in-leadership-new-york-2014